[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Stripper Question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 22:24:14 -0700 (PDT)

I also leave the page numbers at the bottom when
that's where they are in the book. I leave a blank
line before and after the page number, just as I do
with page numbers that are at the top of the page.
Whether the page numbers are still there on the books,
or the first line has been deleted, I don't know--but
since the stripper supposedly strips only lines or
words that are duplicated, theoretically they
shouldn't be stripped. IF you want to check to see if
the bottom page numbers are still there, you could
download Some Die Telling, or Cross Bones if you like
mysteries.

When the page numbers are at the top but the first
page  of the chapter has the number at the bottom or
no number, I put it at the top.

Cindy R