[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Stack of Books I'm Scanning

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:29:41 -0500

Hey Christina!
sounds great and don't rush with it please. I have plenty of stuff here to proof and keep me out of trouble grin! However just let me know when you get it up there and I'll go grab it. I liked the other book Shannon scanned and I proofed by her which is why I wanted to proof this one smiles! Thanks for the information and I can't wait to start reading and proofing it for you and the collection!
Thanks
Kristin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>