[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Scanno question

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:53:42 -0500

The two words are know and like.

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dornetta
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 7:15 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Scanno question

I found out through google books and the "g" was a inserted scanno. I hope
that she contact me soon because this book is riddled with scannos, some of
them I can figure out but most I can't. You kn0w l1ke that and others are a
....hot...mess. LOL

Anyway, hopefully she has the book and can just rescan the pages because I
would love to see this book in the collection.

Netta