[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Page Numbering Question

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 08:15:51 -0800

All of the changes required by bookshare are preserved if you convert from docx to rtf. If you do some sort of extra formatting to make it easier for you to read, those may be lost, but then the bookshare tools that convert to DAISY and brf would most likely also remove them. In other words, what you are doing is fine. I edit in Word without converting to docx since both rtf and docx can be read/written by Word (in fact, both formats were invented by Microsoft).

Misha

On 11/19/2015 1:38 PM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:

I'd leave them as they are with a note at either beginning or end as to what's going on