[bksvol-discuss] Another Page Numbering Question

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:33:40 -0500

Hey Guys,
I’m scanning this book that contains three complete novels in it. Well, I got
up to page 115 in the first novel and decided to check the final page number to
see how far I still had to go. Well it turns out that each of the three novels
begins numbering pages from page 1. That is, the first novel ends on page 198,
then page numbers begin again with 1. The second novel ends on page 174 and
then the final novel begins on page 1. Now I need to know if these pages need
to be numbered as though they were starting from the final page number of the
first novel, or can I leave them as they are?
I have a feeling I know the answer, but I want to make sure.
Thanks much.
Evan