[bksvol-discuss] Another Give-Away

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:43:24 EDT

Because someone else here offered to give away a couple of recorded books I
am inspired to make a similar offer. I hate to throw away perfectly good
literature. That means I have been saving my back issue talking magazines. I
have
no further use for them, but I have been hoping to pass them on to someone
who could use them. They are mostly NLS taped magazines, but there are a few
magazines from other sources. Off the top of my head some titles that come to
mind are Asimov's Science Fiction, Analog Science Fiction, Smart Computing NY
Times Book Review and The Nation. There are others too. I will give them to
the  first person who asks. Please do not ask for specific titles because that
would  mean giving me a horrendous job of sorting them. They are already boxed
up and  ready to mail.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)