[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another "Castle of Adventure" Problem

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:58:46 -0700

I'm glad you feel better.  But do you realize that you're going to confuse
tons of folks who use only speech and only hear apostrophe announced,
whatever the technical mark is? It's good for us to be educated, and I'm
glad to know what a sighted person sees, so appreciate the info, but it
would have been really helpful if you had  included an explanation of what
screen readers are going to announce, and what braille will display.

If folks get confused, will you please explain for them?

Mayrie

  _____