[bksvol-discuss] Another American Girl Submission

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:17:13 -0600

Hi Booksharians,
I just submitted "Lindsey (American Girl Today)" by Chryssa Atkinson. This is
the first in the American Girl Today collection although they're not a series
per se. Each one stands alone and features different modern day girls doing
good. I've stripped the headers  and protected the chapter titles.

brain for big ideas and a passion for principles. She just can't help wanting
to help people - so why does she always seem to cause more problems than she
solves? Whether she's cheering up her grumpy uncle, defending her best friend
from bullies, playing matchmaker between two teachers, planning her brother's
bar mitzvah, or trying to find her lost dog, her heart is always in the right
place. Too bad the rest of her is usually in trouble! But she just might
surprise herself when she learns there's more than one way to make a
difference.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----