[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anothe idea for Roger.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:10:26 -0500

Roger!

I'm grasping at straws here. Not long after I started scanning using OpenBook,
I seem to remember I had a similar problem to yours. I think that is when I
changed my default setting to save my scanned documents in RTF format instead
of ARC or OBX format. That combo box is also in the scanning settings.

I'm sorry I'm not being much help, because I don't know what the problem is,
but you might try and see if setting RTF as your scanned document default
format will help.

Blessings.

Lynnsky