[bksvol-discuss] Ann's Idea

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:01:27 -0500

Ann, I think you'd write a great tutorial for the search system, much better
than what I would do. I do think one is needed. You have a direct and easy
way of giving instructions. If you find you need a proofreader, just to
check for typos, I'm willing to help. Please write or call me on Skype. You
write so well that you may not need it. I find I do better when I have
someone else read my work. It's the double the that gets me every time.
(smile)

Monica Willyard