[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcing The Project Treasure Chest Winners

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:12:24 -0700

Hi Monica!

Project Treasure Chest was a lot of fun! Thank you and Pratik for contributing such kind rewards. You know I'm going shopping for books!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 10:34 AM 5/16/2008, you wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to announce and celebrate with the winners of our Project Treasure Chest contest. We had so many wonderful submitters, and I was cheering for each one of them. Names were put into a hat, shaken and stirred...

And the Project Treasure Chest winners are:
Amber W.
Deborah M.
Jamie Y.
Shelley R.
Mayrie R.
Robert T.

Congratulations to each of you. You will receive your Amazon gift certificate today. They've already been sent, so please check your spam filter if you don't see an email about it in your in box.

Thanks to each of you who participated in the contest. You dedicated your talent, time, and effort to put high-quality scans of books into the Bookshare collection. I'm proud of each of you.

Monica Willyard
Visit me on Twitter at <http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick>http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick