[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcement regarding the BookshareScans Website

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 07:08:36 -0700

E.

I am going to graduate school in international health at Johns Hopkins. My
research interests are primarily in social and behavioral health interventions,
and how they can be used to effectively prevent HIV and malaria in Southern
Africa (and elsewhere).

I may, like many of my international nerd friends, start a blog that I can
refer y'all to. (Keep in mind that it will be kind of boring, like blah blah
blah polio vaccinations in Nigeria not going so well blah blah.)

But I'll give periodic updates. I'll miss this asylum for deranged
perfectionists <smile>.

Best,
Marissa