[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anne Perry Bibliography

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:32:20 -0800 (PST)

Well Nancy I am glad to know it isn't just me. I
couldn't read a series book out of order any more than
I could watch the end of a movie before I watched the
beginning.

Now I want to go finish scanning One Bite Won't Kill
You which is a cookbook I used to use when my kids
were younger. Cookbooks are darned tricky to scan I'm
finding out. But it's a really good one that I hope
someone else will enjoy. We still eat Chip Chick about
once a week which is a recipe that came from this
book.

Jamie in Michigan