[bksvol-discuss] Re: Angels in the snow

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:15:40 -0500

Hi, Cindy. NO wonder the book is such a good quality! <smile> I think the
only errors I corrected so far in my copy were not really errors per se but
more the way they displayed on my Braille Lite, and since I correct
obsessively when the copies are my own, anyway, for my own personal
collection, I do it without thinking, but it seems to be a real good book
and with no errors, it's even better. <smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM