[bksvol-discuss] Re: Angeleno Days help

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:36:56 -0500

This is a bit of a guess, but the first one might be ABO, the three blood types.
On 2/26/2015 2:10 AM, gail johnson wrote:
Hi,

I am subniting  some errors I need help with.
If anyone can tell me what they are supposed to be I would appreciate it.

error:
àïó

text:
Is my blood  àïó different from Daniel Pearl's?

error:
55

text:
At :55 a.m. on March 31, 1994,