[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anastasia At Your Service

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 19:24:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sarah,

It's not on the download list or in the collection,
and it's not on Marissa's list--but we haven't
received a new one since August 5, so my guess is that
either you're right and it's in the administrator
approval pool or someone is validating it.

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck

http://mail.yahoo.com