[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:54:32 -0700

Donna:

I am not a member of bookshare--I'm workin on doing that thru scanning
& validating, but it'll take awhile.  Having said thus, I would not
think even for a nanno-second of submitting a sloppy scan. It isn't
fair. Folks pay good money or spend lots of hours of their precious
time to scan &/or validate books for the collection in order to become
a member, &, as such, they deserve the best that can be offered. I
will delay getting my membership rather than sacrifice quality--& do
so gladly.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: