[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:40:38 -0500

Problem of logic, here. Why would it only have to be fair scans which someone proposing to scan a book would have to reject on behalf of himself? If we start rejecting "fair" books and replacing them with better books, will the reader complain? You know the answer. If the staff don't like what they're seeing, they will certainly call it to our attention, now, won't they?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>