[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 17:58:22 -0500

Dear Jamie,

We're not working on it. Is there a chance I can proofread it? Please?

It Happened to Nancy, will be checked in tomorrow. I'm on page 201. It's a
wonderful, oh so sad book. Poor Nancy's emotions, joyous to tragic, like many
teenagers, are even more extreme as she is diagnosed with and suffers from
AIDS. This will be an important addition to the Bookshare Collection. I hope
many of our teen members will find and read it. Your interpretation of the
cursive headings of Nancy's diary made it possible for me to proofread this
book. Thank you, as always for your willingness to take on such tedious, more
than scanning, tasks.

Always with love,

Lissi