[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Involuntary King just released

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:36:56 -0700

Replies to your questions and suggestions.

Cindy, I will definitely be looking into this.. I am sending my book to Historical Novel Society Online for review, but small press books can be a bear to get reviewed by the Big Guys.

Jackie, it was actually my local NLS library that turned me down without a "professional" review.

Does anyone know of a site with a popular review  of accessible books?

I have written to the fellow listed as the head of the historical fiction chat group here but no reply. Who administers the clubs? If he is no longer interested in coordinating it, I would love to.

Nan Hawthorne
www.shield-wall.com