[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Interesting Occurrence

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:19:04 -0500

Yes, I think Bookshare’s software will handle those characters correctly.
In the future, if you know you might encounter those, you can add a language or
two to English and that will probably make their recognition automatic. The
Abbyy FineReader in K1000 has a great many languages to choose from
As far as the ISBN goes, no problem.
Evan