[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Easy Validation

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:48:10 -0500

Elizabeth, I did a rank spelling before submitting the book. The only things I saw that were left as scannos were part of a height/weight table. I saved the document after doing the rank spelling, and then I read it through, correcting things rank spelling missed. I'm not sure why there are tab characters in the file. Is there a way to find the tab characters and remove them in Kurzweil? I still don't have Word installed on my computer.

Monica Willyard

At 08:16 PM 12/26/2006, you wrote:
It you check the book with rank spelling and go to the individual occurences with alt-e you will bind the tabs and broken word or sentence fragments. There may be pictures there or something I am not sure.

E.