[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Easy Validation

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 18:56:07 -0600

Monica,

You shouldn't count on the BookShare system stripping out tab characters. We hope someday to get the system to at least insert a space in lieu of that character so it doesn't inadvertently run words together. Likewise we would hope the entire collection would be rerun through the upgraded tools...so your book would be messy again.

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>