[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Easy Validation

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:43:48 -0500

Elizabeth, this has been a comedy of errors due to a mistake I made yesterday. I wanted to let you know about it and to apologize for creating confusion and taking up some of your valuable time. I had thought the original scan of The Bible Cure For Arthritis had been rejected because Laura Ann and I had discussed 2 of the Bible Cure books being rejected because of partial columns splitting up sentences. I submitted a clean copy of the book yesterday without realizing that the original scan was still on step 1. The weird thing is that I even searched the step 1 page for the book to be sure it wasn't there. So there ended up being 2 copies on step 1, one of them being the cleaned copy and one being the somewhat messed up version. Now I can see why you'd say it was garbled and needed a lot of work. You must have been pretty frustrated with me for saying it would be an easy validation. I rejected the messed up version this morning, explaining to Gustavo what happened in the comments for the rejection. Anyhow, now the clean version is the only version up there, and I apologize again for creating confusion.

Monica Willyard