[bksvol-discuss] Re: Amy: submitting books?

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 01:33:27 -0400

Thanks but I finally got it straightened out.  For some reason my original
registration as a volunteer disappeared - probably because it lay dormant for a
long time. The I kept having more trouble finding the submission page -
Freudian probably - but The Diary of Lady Muraski was finally submitted and
accepted subject to ... I validated it my self and hope it is finallyaccepted
because though short it is, at times, fascinating and a great intro for those
who want to read or reread The Tale of Genji which I am now validating though
its 1200+  pp will take me a while.