[bksvol-discuss] Re: Amber's list of possible submissions--raw scans

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:19:01 -0400

The list does actually allow attachments. It's the mail clients that don't allow them. I say that because Eudora let her list come through as an attachment. Outlook Express blocks attachments by default as does Outlook. Eudora and Pegasus users get attachments like this without a problem.

On Saturday 6/17/2006 03:42 AM, Cindy wrote:
Interesting. The list appeared in the body of her post
in my yahoo e-mail but did not appear in my lycos
e-mail. I didn't notice until your post E, that it did
say text attachment. Weird.