[bksvol-discuss] Re: Amber, punctuation in k1000

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:04:14 -0700

Jill:

Well, yes & no. & some of this may depend on the voice engine you're
using. I myself use the VoiceWorks NeoSpeech Kate & Paul.

It will read the asterisks, but only the 1st 4. So, even if there are
20 stars, 4 is all u get read. That should, however, be enough to
alert u that all is not right in Denmark.