[bksvol-discuss] Amber - Ovid's Metamorphosis

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 09:45:24 -0500 (EST)

Amber,
I see you validated Ovid's Metamorphosis, then Gustavo tossed it back to
the Step 1 pool.  He wants you to list Ovid as an author.
You'd need to download it again, then re-upload your validated copy, and
add Ovid as an author.
If you didn't do a lot of work on this book, I'd be happy to re-validate
it myself, but, if you already fixed it all up, then you should take care
of it.

I sure wish validators could be notified if a book gets tossed back into
the pool.
Tracy