[bksvol-discuss] Amazon copyright pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 00:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

I never thought about it, but  you're right  that the
pages are images. They can't be copies and pasted,
anyway.  I've copied the information that people
needed from it.

Not all books have it. The Pappano book has the front
and back cover and some content pages. I'll see if I
can find a book that doeshave the copyright page and
send you the information.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com