[bksvol-discuss] Re: Amazon

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:24:45 -0500

I didn't know that. Is that a special deal or all the time? I know Amazon
has the $25 Super Saver shipping, I think it's called, but didn't know about
BN doing that. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx