[bksvol-discuss] Am Submitting, and looking for a validator

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:07:35 -0800 (PST)

I have finished Princess in Pink and I would like to submit it.
Any volunteers to validate the book? It is in good shape it is edited and ready
to go.It is part of the project for those girls who need it for class and there
were many volunteers to validate but I can't remember who they were. If someone
is willing to validate it please let me know.

Thank you.
Anastasia

Meka <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi there:

People may already know about this site, but in case you don't, I thought
I'd mention it.

www.librarything.com is an online virtual library where you can enter books
that you have or are currently reading.  It will match you up with people
who are reading the same books or who have similar novels that they own.
The website also has a book recommendation tool which will present other
authors and books based on what you have listed.  There's also a humorous
'unsuggester' tool which will recommend books that you will probably hate.

There is a widgit that you can place in your blog which will show book
recommendations and the like if you are in to that sort of thing.

You can connect with people privately about what you are reading and get
their own personal recommendations as well.  It's a really fun site.

I thought that might be a very fun way to find books that you might wish to
scan when you have already read all that a certain author has to offer.
They have over twenty-three million titles, fiction and nonfiction alike.

Enjoy!

Meka