[bksvol-discuss] Am I too perfectionist?

  • From: Tomoko Miles <seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 23:20:29 -0800

        Hello, all
I downloaded this book, abnormal psychology by Richard P Halgin for validation. Who scanned I do not know again. The person said that the book was excellent scanned. I agree. However, no page number appears although page break, section break the person called were put. Therefore, when I listen to JAWS, JAWS tells me which page I read. But a sighted person said that no page number is on the screen. I think this book is a textbook so page numbers are useful information for readers. Can I reject this book, or ignore the page numbers. Am I too perfectionist?
Please tell your idea. Thank you.
Tomoko