[bksvol-discuss] Re: Alternates to trial versions of MS Word?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:46:24 -0800

I use office 20100 and see what you mean and use NVDA as my prime
screen reader. Good luck!

On 12/28/11, Martha Rafter <mlhr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jessica,
>    Aren't those ribbons awful?  Anyway, a good thing about 2007 and above is
> that all of the old MS Word commands (keyboard shortcuts) work.  If you can
> remember them they're very useful.  Hope this helps!
> Marty

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx