[bksvol-discuss] Alternate histories

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:38:20 -0700

Hi. This is mostly for NER, but I didn't have his email address so I am writing to the list. I have a somewhat large file listing many alternate histories. I personally am not that interested in them, but I know that some people are. It is dated 1995 so may not be current, but it lists about 1,200 so it would give you something to look for if you're interested. The file is much too large to post to the list, so if you want it, contact me privately and I'll attach it.