[bksvol-discuss] Re: Almost on topic, DocuPen

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:14:47 -0500

Lol, Dave, how true!

Anyway, Shelly, I agree with Dave on the Book Currier... I got mine a lil over a year ago and absolutely love it! Can't imagine how I got through life before without one, <smile>. It's just so small and holds so much.

On the Color test from APH, I'd be kinda careful there. I've heard good things, but I used two different ones this summer and wasn't impressed. Two of my kids had them, where I worked, and we played around with them just cuz one day. They were accurate a lil more than half the time. The accuracy varied according to the material type and the light in the room for the most part. Those things aren't always controllable. I dunno, it's a neat idea, but it was so disappointing to me. I had been considering one before this summer. Now, it's further down on my own list at least. I'm holding out for a company that can identify the colors of smaller items like jewelry, now that'd be nice! Anyone with me there?

I'm not sure what an ID mate is. I want the Docupen too myself, but I can't quite even afford the nice Epson I want just yet. <sigh>. And the tiger... oh girl... you got me lengthening my Xmas list again! Yikes! I guess I'm in the market for a rich relative too I guess.

Allison H.

----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>