[bksvol-discuss] Re: All this talk of dashes I thought I would dash a note

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 19:01:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lissi,

Yes, skipping lines between paragraphs, if there is a
lot of dialogue on a page, can cause difficulties with
line length. Sometimes that can be fixed by making the
the side margins shorter, which makes the lines
longer. Sometimes, though, nothing helps.I've gone
quite a way into a validation skipping lines between
pragraphs only to find that nothing I do will work on
a particular page and then I've had to go back and
close the spaces and indent. smile.

Love, Cindy