[bksvol-discuss] Re: All quotes are now question marks in 2 books approved by Bookshare

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:46:59 -0600

Could you send an excerpt from the original RTF you submitted? I have
seen something called "close quote" in books scanned with Open Book.
Usually I only here quote for quotation marks, so I think those are
different.  I still wouldn't know why they would become question marks
in the DAISY version, though.  Besides, I would think that about a third
of the books in the collection would look the same if that was the
problem.  It would make more sense if it was the BRF that looked funny
after conversion.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity