[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ah, the fair book list is here

  • From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:23:28 -0700

Mr. Cabral,

just to clarify: $7.45, plus tips. flat fee for guide dogs of $25.

thanks for cracking the whip.

okay, gentlepeople, does this sound like a plan? are all the options
clear? anybody who messes up will get a 2:00 AM phone-call from Mr.
Cabral who will karaoke chosen quotes from the collected works of
Aloysius Q. Schmaltzenstein Gavronsky in the original latin. Grace will
be chanting in the background.

many thanks,

gustavo

Vegas.