[bksvol-discuss] Re: Age--lots of years ahead

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:12:46 -0700

I guess I'm the oldest then; I will be 86 in September. I have just returned from a long week-end in Southern California getting acquainted with my first great-grandchild, Jared. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Monica Svopa <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: beards
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 16, 2008, 4:19 AM
You're probably right.  I've been working with a
naturalpathic doctor on
hormone balancing.  Funny you should mention about age;
I've been just
getting a grasp of the fact that I'm going to be 39 in
December.  I'm
realizing just how much I feel like life's passing by.
Anyway, I won't bore
the list anymore.  Thanks.

Monica Svopa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy"