[bksvol-discuss] Re: Agatha raisin........curate by M.C. Beaton

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi cindy
  I d/l the book from step 1.After validating and editing I uploaded the book
on Feb 3rd. I have been checking your emails about the books added and so far I
have not seen it. Hope I have not missed it. I do not see the book in
admin.approval list nor in the collection list.I pick books only from step 1in
the website and very rarely I visit wish list.  Maybe I have to wait and see
what happens. Hope I will remember to keep a track on it. Cindy,thank you very
much for your time and  kind help. Take care. devi

Bored stiff? Loosen up...