[bksvol-discuss] Re: Agatha raisin........curate by M.C. Beaton

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:16:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Devi,

Did you find out what's going on with Agatha Raisin
and the Curious Curate? I just checked both the
collection and the page one download list and I didn't
see it in either place.

Marissa's List is a couple of weeks old. The one you
sw there could have been the one you downloaded. It
could be in the admin queue now. I'll have to start
keeping track when people post and update my copy of
the sections of Marissa's List the way I used to.

If you didn't take it from the Wish List and mark that
you were going to do it, that's probably why the title
is still on the wish list. John said he was going to
keep it up to date, but if people don't check that
they're going to scan books that are on it, then he
won't know to delete the title from the list. I think
some people visit that and choose books from it but
others never look at it. smile

Cindy