[bksvol-discuss] Re: Agatha raisin........curate by M.C. Beaton

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 06:21:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Guys
  I visited the wish list(bookshare) and I see the book "Agatha raisin and the
case of the curiuos curate" . I saw this book in step 1 of Bookshare sometime
back and downloaded it and edited and vaildated. Whether it got  to collection
list  I  do not know.( I check Cindy's mail about books added).Also I see this
book in Marissa's list( Validation list step 1). I am getting confused .Can the
experts (cindy, Monica, Jamie ..)     help me.  I am a volunteer for about 3
months and still I do not understand much.Also I am off today because it is
snowing (schools closed) and I thought I will pick a book and do some useful
work. As I had time I visited the variuos lists (bookshare and Jakes websites)
to familarise myself. But I am  more confused . Pl help me.
  I am planning to work on "The burning house short stories" by Ann Beattie.I
just wanted to make sure if anyone is working. Pl let me know if anyone is
working .Then I will switch to something else. thanks for your time. devi

TV dinner still cooling?