[bksvol-discuss] Re: Agatha Raisin and the Witch of Wyckhadden

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:49:54 -0500

Cindy,
I can send someone for the witch after nine o'clock Monday and if she is where she is supposed to be, he can pick it up and it will be the correct version. Between us we should be able to fix my mistake..
Jim

At 05:27 PM 3/12/05, you wrote:

My branch does have that, and I'll get it on Monday,
if it's where it;s supposed to be. The edition my
library has is the 1st St. Martin's Minotaur ed.
Publisher         New York : St. Martin's Minotaur, 1999.
If that's what you have, then the pages will be the
same. If not, we'll work out where the missing text
is.

Again, have the scanner or someone else has the page
for you pleaselet me know.

Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx