[bksvol-discuss] Re: Agatha H.

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 07:17:53 -0800

He was absolutely as funny in person as his books are. He does comics and graphic novels as well. I'd do one of those for bookshare, but much of the humor is in the many, many, many details he puts in his drawings. It would take forever to do image descriptions.

Misha

On 12/29/2012 8:42 AM, Christina wrote:
Neat!  What was he like?

I'll probably scan the second one as well.  They're both on Audible and
they're amazing.
Christina