[bksvol-discuss] Re: Against the Megamachine - anticopyright

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 23:26:32 -0500

Hi everyone!

What does "anticopyright" mean?  I have never seen that in a book.

Debby

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:2 NKJV

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV