[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advertisements at the end of a book

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:17:15 -0400

That's my way of thinking. If they have a way of getting them, they wouldn't even know about them if the advertisements are taken out. Of course, if it's going to take away from the quality of the book because they didn't scan well, that's a different story. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info before adding me or I may not add you!

robert tweedy wrote:

I thought so too but maybe someone can pick up them at an used book store.
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>