[bksvol-discuss] Advanced Reader Copies

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:28:39 -0500

Okay, I know we can't submit advanced reader copies of books, but how do we know if that is what we have? Would it be stated on the book somewhere? Where would I most likely find it? I have 4 books here that I have a funny feeling are advanced reader copies, but I haven't seen that stated anywhere yet.

Thanks,

--
Melissa Smith