[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult rating

  • From: lizzers@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:21:43 +0000

I am figuring, if a sighted kid could go into a bookstore or the library and
get the book, then it's open to anyone. But I like Guido's listing of the web
braille caveats to add in the long summary. I will start doing that. I
validated a book yesterday that would have been good to add that to. Oh well,
learn as we go!
Liz in Seattle