[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult rating

  • From: "Paula Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 18:50:45 -0500

    I agree. What would be wrong with simply adding a phrase like "some
strong language" to the Long Synopsis? That would be much quicker than
waiting till the book becomes part of the collection, and then writing a
review.

    I thought the synopses were related to the content of a book, while
reviews relate more to someone's opinion about the book. If that's correct,
then it does seem appropriate to add brief notations about violence,
profanity or sexual content to a synopsis.

Regards,
Paula