[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult or Not? Advice, Please

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:56:21 -0400

Thanks to Laura Ann, Dan, Deborah and Sue S. for your advice.
Very interesting.

I will definitely put it in as Adult Content because, as Laura Ann said,
 even younger than 18 kids could pick up this book, and I see from
the responses that I should err on the side of caution and tag it as
Adult Content.

As for the Volunteer Manual, I can't recall a time when I or anybody
I know has been stopped for taking a certain book from a bookstore
or the library, where this book came from.

But I was thinking that if they made this into a movie, it would have
to be rated "R", no doubt about it, case closed.

I thank you all for your help.

Very grateful,
Marilyn